Friday, December 15, 2017

Writer's Workshop:

This week the students finished their Christmas Around the World projects.  They started presenting yesterday and will continue through next week.  They have done a great job on these!  I have also enjoyed the food they have brought from their countries to share with the class. 
I sent home their corrected memoirs with them yesterday and today.  Ask your child to see them.  I enjoyed reading all of them.  They were very insightful.

Book Orders:

Book orders are due on Monday December 18th.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Holiday Parties are next Friday.  I sent home a note explaining who is signed up for treats.  My class (6M) is also having a $5.00 gift exchange.  Ask your child about it.

I hope you have a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment